Do not do this at home folks – or anywhere!
a Bonfire Night clot was filmed trying to launch a firework from between the cheeks of his well …
And it backfired!
The clip, which was shared on Twitter and showed the firework being placed between the man’s cheeks as friends watched.
But, the stunt took a potentially dangerous turn as the rocket went off without shooting in the air.
Luckily, the rocket was pulled away before it exploded in a flash of colours.
A spokesman for the Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents blasted the stunt as dangerous.